Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Owen is Six!


Happy Birthday Owen! Where has the time gone? Our baby is six and ready to head off to school. Some of my favorite things about Owen:

his cute blonde hair
his songs that he writes and performs (he was part of a band, but has recently gone solo - our favorite song is titled "Owen C. K. is the one I want")
he is always willing to hug and kiss me anytime I want him to (all the time!)
he likes Target as much as I do
he misses me when I'm gone
he is passionate about his interests (when he was in his Chicken Little phase he wore green paper glasses everywhere for about 6 months and made me pin a tail feather made out of construction paper to the back of his pants)
he says the funniest things (like when I was dropping him off at preschool and he saw the cute girl in his class and told me "make yourself scarce, I'm gonna make my move!")
he is sensitive (he cries at the sad parts in movies)
and oh so sweet.

We love you Owen!

1 comment:

jill said...

It is hard to believe he is six already. Happy Birthday Owen!