Monday, September 15, 2008

An Apology...


Well, I guess because of my last post Chris has taken a few hits (particularly from the paintball team). So although the square dancing diploma will proudly remain on this blog, I feel like I want to add a few extra things about my beloved husband Christopher Dean Keeler. His confidence in his masculinity not only allows him to be a fine square dancer, it gives me the freedom to decorate our house the way I like, enjoy an occassional chick flick with me and wear a unicorn patch on his paintball vest with pride. He is a hard worker and I am so proud of what he has accomplished, especially in the last few years. His 2 year old law firm that he created with 9 other partners, now has 3 offices and over 50 attorneys! Chris is so good at his job that they made him general counsel for the firm. His clients love him too, especially the more mature female school administrators, who he charms with his sense of humor and boyish good looks. I have also been amazed at how he is faithfully serving in the Bishopric. His dedication to his calling has blessed our family. Chris is the best dad! He comes home from his stressful job and always wants to play with the kids. They adore him! He is always willing to help me with whatever crazy project I have going on. And he never ever complains about having breakfast for dinner or when I can't even manage that! I truly can't imagine having a better husband - and as a bonus - he can square dance! (even though I have never actually seen him do this).

3 comments:

Eve said...

What a cute picture this is of you two. I have to admit that I stared at it for like 10 seconds trying to figure out who Chris was, though. I guess it was the scruff that threw me off. The same thing happened when he was at mutual the other night without his glasses. Basically you are married to a chameleon.

Is it weird that Greg and I occasionally speculate on who our next bishop might be? And that our first pick is always Chris? (Not that we are wishing for a new bishop, it is just a conversation that has come up.)

TheIsom8 said...

Kristi-saw your blog on Rachel's. :-) Garth hasn't square danced, but he LOVES chick flicks-maybe more than me. I think the multi-talented types are the best!

Rachel said...

I think you are definitely out of the dog house with that post - I think you even deserve some flowers or something (hopefully he reads your blog and takes the hint).