Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just for a day...



Crystal and I took a trip to the design center in LA over Spring Break. It was a glimpse into another world entirely. The first price tag I looked at was on a cute little dresser that I thought might be cute in my bedroom, unfortunately $15,000 was a little over my budget. People really buy things like that? We finished our day with lunch at the Ivy - an adorable little restaurant where the paparazzi are constantly lurking. We did see Padma (Top Chef - love her!) but the lobster ravioli was worth the trip and almost made the $7 cans of diet coke seem reasonable. I think if you stay too long in that place you get a really skewed sense of reality. One more reason to love Temecula, 99cent cokes at the mobil station are just fine for me.

No comments: