Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love my birthday!

I don't even care that it means I am getting older. I really do love my birthday. I like to think of it as a birthday week. I have been working that angle since Saturday when I convinced Chris to spend the day at Plant World with me. He loves me that much! I have shopped and lunched and breakfasted and dinnered. Oh the food - but birthday calories don't count right?

My talented girls crafted me up some adorable jewelry.



Owen gave me the always popular coupon gift. In case you can't read it, it says "This cupon good for getting your robe for one month." How sweet is that?



And my sweet husband knows me oh so well...






2 comments:

R Allen said...

My husband never gives me flowers anymore because he just sucks at choosing them never mind the subtle hints I drop... "Wow, THOSE look NICE! I LIKE THOSE!"

Team Fifield said...

Happy Birthday!!! Owen is so funny and says the cutest things. Glad you had a great day!