Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nature Church

Every once in a while we like to have what we call Nature Church. Chris wasn't feeling well and didn't think he could sit through 7 hours of meetings, so we all took the day off. We drove out to a nature preserve called Wilderness Gardens. Amazingly, it is only about 20 minutes from our house. The wildflowers were just beginning to come up. They will be really beautiful in a few weeks. It was quiet and peaceful and felt like a warm summer day. We had a little picnic and just enjoyed the scenery. I love nature church.



















3 comments:

Eve said...

"Can someone please remove these cutleries from my knees?"

I love your playlist (and your nature church-ing).

Maria said...

What a beautiful place to visit...I'll have to find out where it is and try it with my family or at least with as many of them as I can get to go with me.

Dyana365 said...

this is what I used to call "church on the beach" when I was at BYUHawaii. enjoying God's great earth! What's more churchy than that?