Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Activity Time for Owen, Shopping Time for Mom

First of all, I am a bad blogger. I announced from the get go that I would be. Here's a picture of Owen on his first day of school at Activity Time preschool. Cute, huh? This was taken over a month ago. I had every intention of coming home that day to add these cute pictures to our blog - - instead I went shopping. Don't tell Chris, but I think I have gone shopping most of the days that Owen has gone to preschool. And when I'm not shopping, I'm returning which then leads to more shopping. When I get home I can't spend time blogging, no, I have to run around doing stuff like cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping (not as fun as the other shopping) to make it look like I filled my day with respectable and productive activities. So that is my excuse for being a bad blogger. I am really trying to stay home more because even Lindsay says I have a problem.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

yes, i got a good laugh on sunday about what lindsay said in regards to your shopping.