Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rockin' with the JoBros

I took the girls with some friends to see the Jonas Brothers this week. If you don't know who they are just turn on the Disney Channel and it will take about five minutes to figure it out.

The picture is blurry for two reasons 1) I was using Lindsay's camera which may not be of the highest quality, plus it was too dark to figure out how to use her flash, 2) the bleachers we were sitting in were actually bouncing because thousands of girls were screaming and jumping up and down. It was impossible to hold the camera still. We waited in line for four hours to get into the concert at the lovely Perris fairgrounds. But it was worth it ... the girls had a blast and rocked out with lots of friends. I must admit those boys are cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I too have joined the blogging world, even though I laughed and mocked it so now Bobette can make fun of me too. I think my address is gharring2.blogspot.com.