Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Fun



Lindsay and Ashley designed their own cave girl costumes
Owen as a handsome Diego


Shelby the cutest carhop!


Jonah who learned the true meaning of Halloween this year



Ethan the magician with his buddy Diego



We had a fun party at my Mom's house this Halloween (Dad was in Turkey, so he missed out!) We went trick or treating with all of the cousins except we missed Gabe and Katie. They wanted to hit every house in the neighborhood this year. I think they did - even Owen! The amount of candy they brought in was scary!!

I took some video of all the kids. Unfortunately I did it in portrait view instead of landscape, so it is sideways. If I ever figure out how to flip it I will post it for you.

We all really missed the Keeler cousin Halloween party this year. It is true that the holiday actually did go on - but we don't want to miss it again!

3 comments:

Our Work said...

What adorable little Trick-or-Treaters! Great costumes!

Rachel said...

O.k. your video sounds like me taking video, Chad gets so mad cause he keeps telling me which way to take it and I keep forgetting, so we too have lots of sideways movies that we cant figure out how to switch. Your kids were so cute!

Doug and Kristen said...

I did the exact same thing with a video of Ryan sining Halloween songs. I'm sure that moment will NEVER come again where he is actually singing. My computer friend tells me there's no hope for rotation. Sorry.