Friday, November 9, 2007

Someone's having a birthday!






This post is all about the big guy in our lives. He is having a birthday tomorrow and we want him to know how great we think he is (so great!)and how much we love him (so so so so so much!!) Happy Birthday Chris!

I like my Dad because he hugs me and he sings the good morning song. I like when he reads stories to me. I really love it when he plays Cars on the Playstation with me. Owen

The thing I like best about my dad is he is funny. He dances and sings for us and makes funny faces. He plays games with us like Monster and Poison. I love him!! Shelby

My dad plays with us a lot. He always makes us laugh when he does the running man. Thanks Dad for helping me with my math homework. He works really hard for our family. He is really smart and kind and funny. I love and appreciate my Dad! Lindsay

Thanks for spoiling all of us. We have the best life because of you! You're the hard worker, good time party guy, patient teacher, Saturday laborer and unselfish husband. We are all lucky to have you, but especially me! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

So how old is the birthday boy or should I say old man? Hope you spoil him and he has a great day!

Julie said...

aaahhhhh! very sweet tribute! Happy Birthday!

Debbie said...

i love how you had the kids write something to him, so sweet. happy birthday chris!

Nita Watson said...

Happy Birthday Chris,
We agree with your sweet wife and children - you are the best! Thanks for blessing our family with your wonderful sense of humor and your kind and thoughtful ways. We love you!

Mom Watson

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to Chris. Your kids were all so cute today during the Primary program.
So when I first moved in the ward I couldn't tell you from Rachel and today I got Chris and Chad mixed up. What is wrong with me? I'm getting up there too.

hayley roxx said...

hahahaha that is funny because i was not invited to so you think you can dance just kidding