Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Not just a girls night




I have experienced quite a few girls' nights out in my time, but never like this. This was the one to top them all. It started with shopping ... nice! Then let's throw in a little Cheesecake Factory, better! Then the highlight of the night was going to see the So You think You Can Dance tour. I went with 6 other moms. (Sorry Shelby and Lindsay, I'll take you next time!) We were all big fans of the show (well Debbie became a fan, right?). The show was great. It was amazing to see all that incredible dancing in person.
But, it was all over too soon. We decided that we were just "crazy psycho fan" enough to wait for them behind the building. We were hoping to just catch a glimpse of them running to their buses. We got so much more! Just as we were about to give up thinking they had already left via some secret exit, out they came! We were able to meet all of the dancers and get autographs and pictures. I may be a 37 year old mom of three today, but last night I felt like I was 16! Don't be embarassed for me, I'm okay with it!



Neil, my personal favorite



even better up close!




Danny and Dominic



Bustin' a move with Sabra (so cute, sweet and tiny!)






The incredible Hok



Pasha, suave and smooth



Kameron, obviously another favorite of mine

What a fun night!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh no not just any night this was quite special! I had so much fun - how old are we again? I still cant stop thinking of it and going back to look at the pictures. Thankyou so much for including me on one of the coolest nights ever - my mouth still hurts from smiling so much.

Nita Watson said...

Hi Kristi,
Loved the pictures! It looks and sounds like you had a great time. I know you love to have fun with your friends and you are so blessed to have a wonderful husband who supports that. Thanks Chris for letting our girl feel sixteen again! We love you both.

Billings Family said...

Okay...SOOO Fun! Thanks for the laughs and the tickets! SO great to get to know you! Just the beginning of more fun!

Debbie said...

this was the BEST night, even if i did not know what i was going to watch:) now you girls have got me hooked! thanks for a great night and inviting me.

Doug and Kristen said...

Is it wrong if I frame on my nightstand our picture with Neil to look at each night before I go to bed? What is WRONG with me?

Julie said...

Neil happens to be MY personal favorite as well!! Thanks for putting this all together...I am so sad that I missed out!! I didn't realize that it was Thanksgiving week!! Dang it! All of the pictures are awsome...glad that you guys had a great time!

Elder Owen Keeler said...

Kristen, it would not be wrong to put Neil's picture on your nightstand! I personally have to avoid that sort of temptation! But I do spend lots of time on my own blog now!

Chantel said...

ok, what's this song you have playing on your blog? I love it! I need to download it pronto!